Here are few ideas that will help you build a better business with reliable, happy customers.
- Research your competition
- Start a file of ads and promotions you like
- Set goals of where you want to be
- How much money do you want to earn?
- Exactly what do you want to accomplish?
- WRITE IT ALL DOWN!
What’s Different About You?
- Target your market regionally and by demographics
- Write a short, honest, memorable positioning statement
- What is different about you?
- What benefits your customers most?
- Fine tune your image
Consistent logo and type used
Refine personal image
Your office projects your image
- Speak Up – become a local authority for your specialty
- Volunteer with complimentary causes
- Write a column or articles
- Send press releases and news releases to ALL media
- Cross promote with other businesses whenever possible
- Don’t overlook bartering and networking
- Use community bulletin boards: radio and TV
Keeping Your Customers
- Build your own database with ACT or Outlook – ask permission!
- Maintain contact with your own holiday cards, articles, gifts
- Ask customers to refer you or provide you with references
- Ask customers how you can improve service
- Listen to your customer carefully – what is working?
- Give the best incentives to long-term customers
- Build your own web site
- Start an e-zine, e-mail contact maintained with permission
FREE Not Easy
- Work harder, work smarter than your competition
- Provide more to your customer – always say “thank you”
- Keep it simple! Give your promotions time to work
- Keep your focus and be consistent
- Ask what you can do to help yourself most – every day
When you get to the point that you don’t have time to do your own marketing, give Poole Advertising a call at 1-800-900-3635. Let us come up with some unique ideas for your business.
Give us a call at 1-800-900-3635 today and start building your business, visibility and profit.